As an Orange County Property Management Company, we are completely aware that today’s growth in digital usage could be traced solely to the supply of mobile devices. The trend of today’s internet users now uses their stationary computer as secondary backup to phones and other handheld computers.
Mobile Usage Statistic:
- Average percent of digital consumption from mobile devices is around 65%
- Sharing of digital time using a mobile app runs about 56%
- Smartphone owners are among 18 to 35 year olds run in and around 97%
- Smartphone users amongst people of all ages are about 79%
Handheld Devices Are Everywhere
As a trusted Orange County Property Management Company, we know that just about everyone has a mobile phone. Especially with younger adults who may also be future renters. Younger adults prefer mobile phones as their gateway to get in and around the internet.
Moreover, they are the most likely to use their phone to read and respond to text messages and emails, conduct business, post on social media, and even research products. It only makes sense for Orange County Property Managers to communicate and do business with renters the way everyone communicates today.
Some mobile options do not just appeal to renters either. While they can have no problem paying their rent online and requesting maintenance repairs almost instantly, directly from their smartphone, additionally, mobile features help Orange County Property Managers enjoy more convenience and flexibility. And that ultimately means time savings and better efficiencies as a result.
Orange County Property Management Tip On Property Management apps that can help:
- Call a tenant or send an email directly from inside the mobile app.
- Renters and owners are offered great customer service from anywhere via mobile phone, reason being is for a faster response time.
- Orange County Property Management Companies clearly understand that with these apps you can text your renters, owners and vendors and have a history of all communications stored in your database.
- You’re able to take a photo, upload it, and directly attach it to an inspection report.
- Orange County Property Management Companies generally like the fact that you can enter and edit work orders, take notes, and view tenant information, while at the same time you’re away from the office.
- Offer new renters a lease that they can sign on the spot, Orange County Property Management Companies like the paper route we’re able to take today.
Advantage Of Mobile Devices
Orange County Property Management Companies know when Property Managers are able to perform almost all aspects of their business via anywhere, they are able to serve tenants a lot better, get a lease signed almost right away, and Orange County Property Management Companies typically like to generate more accurate reports in an amount of time much faster. Overtime, this will naturally lead to increased profits and productive days ahead. All of your data is now at your fingertips.
Orange County Property Management Companies understand that both renters and Property Managers can benefit from the leisure, advantage, and seamless simplicity of mobile Property Management applications.
Overall, they offer a better way to please a tenant, attract potential renters, and help Orange County Property Managers do their jobs quicker and more efficient.
For more information on real estate investing tips, fix and flip advice, real estate wholesaling education, real estate investor training and much more, make sure to follow our blog at: http://orangecounty-propertymanagement.com